Sunday, September 23, 2007

Contact Information

Hola gang,

So it's night before departure and I have everything together...scattered throughout my room. I haven't practiced any true Spanish in about a month and I half a dozen other little notes/e-mails to send off in addition to firing up the iPod. That said, let me get to the critical points here.

In Paraguay, I can be reached at the following:
Michael Bauman, PCT
Cuerpo de Paz
162 Chaco Boreal
c/Mcal. Lopez
Asuncion, 1580, Paraguay
South America

After mid-December, the PCT should be changed to PCV, as I will stop being a trainee and be a full fledged volunteer. Assuming I pass my trainee exit tests and if I don't, see you all in December!

Tomorrow and Wednesday night I will be in Miami. Feel free to call the hotel and find my room:
Doubletree Hotel Coconut Grove
2649 South Bayshore Dr
Miami, FL 33133
305-858-2500

I'm very good at replying to letters, so write me and I'll write back (I also don't have many street addresses for people, so you can e-mail those to me and I will go from there).

You can always leave a back-log of mail at my parents, although it would also be great that if I do write you that you give them a call and let them know you've heard from me (I'll leave their number in the letter).

Michael Bauman
5240 Wynterhall Dr
Atlanta, GA 30338
USA, North America

Okay, it's time to pack, seriously.
Quick story first, I went to Wal-mart three times today and have been to three different Wal-marts in the past week. I know the store layout better than most sales associates and I can blink in time with the fluorescent lighting.

Next post from who knows where.
Michael

3 comments:

Kamryn said...

Excellent. The plot to get you out of the country is going as planned.

Rochelle said...

Miss you kiddo. Am I old enough to call you kiddo? Oh well, deal with it =p I tried to call you tonight, the voicemail at the hotel cut me off. I know I was not leaving THAT long of a message... Anyways, have a safe flight and let me know when you have a mailing address! I will be headed to your old stomping grounds tomorrow!

*Manda* said...

HEY!!

I miss having you around to talk, even if I don't actually call - having the ABILITY to call you was nice!

I hope that you're having a really great time and that you don't get TOO many parasites. :)