Thursday, October 11, 2007

New post for REAL

Okay team,

I have T-minus 3 minutes to write this e-mail.

I'm in Asuncion (the capital) today for some training at HQ.

I'm having an awesome time, despite not speaking either of the two languages in the country and fighting off the tail end of a head cold...cough cough.

I have an excellent host family with host siblings ages 1,4,8, and 15 (she is actually a live-in babysitter but she's treated like family).

Where I'm living is nicer than than living at High Rocks, minus the mountains.

Learning lots of new trees, I've sent out 0 letters (irregular times to send and pricey) and I've only gotten to a computer twice now.

All that send, thanks for the e-mails, sorry for the misinformation on the last update (I didn't have a google acct and couldn't sign in).

All the best,
Michael

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

Letters should be on their way =) Tim and I are putting in an offer on a house. If you have more than 3 minutes, you can check out the web site to see it 4925firth.com

Love you!

Rochelle

Unknown said...

Hope the cold is better - especially the cough - we know your history. Do you feel like you know a little bit of Spanish yet? Have you received any of the letters from us? Dad and I will finally get to the aquarium near the end of October - Bob can admit friends for free as a thank you to the volunteers, we'll be taking Grandma Helen and Pop too.
Just a quick note,
Love,
Mom

Rochelle said...

http://crazycritterbug.blogspot.com/

I set up a blog - go me.

Rochelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rochelle said...

Happy Halloween~